Delivering Better Care and Service to Our Members
Community Health Plan of Washington’s (CHPW) Quality Improvement Program measures how well we are doing to provide you with the highest quality care and services possible.
We track different health programs, report on how well we’re doing, and look for ways we can improve.
Our Quality Improvement Program
We have a lot of different ways to make sure that you’re getting the best care and services possible. Here are some of the things we do:
- We offer care coordination to help you keep different treatments and doctor appointments organized.
- We use integrated managed care to help you get access to more services.
- Providers in our network work with each other and with us to make sure you’re getting the best care.
- We monitor your safety.
- We investigate when you tell us something’s wrong with how you’ve been treated.
- We offer resources to help you learn about your health for taking steps to get healthier.
- We report our member population’s health and care experience using the Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) and Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS). You can access our performance data here.
- We make sure our programs and services meet or exceed standards from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for Health Plan Accreditation. You can read more about our 2023 Quality Improvement Program here.
- We focus on health equity and the delivery of culturally and linguistically responsive care by following our Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) program.
Our Quality Improvement Program and You
CHPW’s Quality Improvement Program is all about your health and experience, so from time to time, we will contact you via email, text message, or by phone to tell you about programs or services that we think might help you, discuss preventive or wellness services you might be interested in, or just to learn more about your health and experiences.
If you have a health question or concern, you can call our Nurse Advice Line, 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-866-418-2920 (TTY Relay: Dial 711).
We Want to Hear from You!
Give us feedback by calling Customer Service at 1-866-907-1906 (TTY Relay: Dial 711) or completing surveys to share about your experiences.
If you have concerns about the quality of care you have received, please let us know.