CHPW’s Individual & Family Cascade Select health plans are available through Washington Healthplanfinder, the state’s online health insurance marketplace website.
Am I Eligible?
You can apply for a CHPW Individual & Family health plan as long as you:
- are not yet eligible for Medicare (age 65+ or with certain disabilities)
- live in our plan coverage area
- are a U.S. citizen or lawfully present immigrant
You might be interested in one of these plans if:
- you are self-employed
- you work a job (or several) that doesn’t offer medical insurance
- you technically make too much to qualify for Medicaid
The annual open enrollment period for 2023 coverage is November 1, 2022 through January 15, 2023. However, you may be able to sign up outside of these dates if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period at any time of year if you experience certain life changes or situations such as:
- adding or becoming a dependent
- job loss
- losing other health coverage
- permanently moving to Washington State or to a new county within the state
Depending on how much you earn, you may qualify for financial help to reduce your premiums and out-of-pocket costs.
To find out if you’re eligible, call us at 1-833-993-0181 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, or enter your application to view your results on Washington Healthplanfinder (also known as the Exchange).Tax credits
*American Indians and Alaska Natives can also qualify to get cost-sharing reductions when they enroll in a Bronze or Gold plan.
We’re here to help
Our local, licensed experts are available to discuss your coverage needs, answer questions, and help you enroll.