Choosing the Best Plan
Find the best CHPW Individual & Family Cascade Select plan for you and your family. Explore monthly premiums, deductibles, copay and coinsurance amounts, prescription drug coverage, and more. We’ve also included some questions below to help you find your best fit.
Find Available Plans
Use our interactive map to find plans available in your county.
Choose from Cascade Select Bronze, Silver, or Gold plans. All CHPW Individual & Family health insurance plans cover the same quality medical services before the deductible.
COMPARE 2023 PLANS
2023 Benefit Highlights
For an overview of covered services and comparison of all plan types, check out our Benefit Highlights, available in: English and Spanish.
Become a CHPW Individual & Family Plan member:
Questions to Consider in Selecting a Plan
- Am I eligible for other coverage such as Apple Health (Medicaid) or through my job?
- What is my general level of health? How often do I go to the doctor?
- Do I expect to need surgery in the near future?
- How many prescription drugs do I take regularly?
- Does my income level qualify me for federal tax credits that could lower the cost of my premium?
- Am I eligible for financial help (cost-sharing reductions) from the state that could lower the out-of-pocket costs I pay when I get health care?
- What do I spend on health care today? Do I expect my expenses to be the same in the coming year?
- Will my doctor be in the plan’s care network?