Healthy living is the best tool for managing chronic conditions. Living with a chronic condition can be difficult, and our health coaches are here to help you manage it day by day. By making small changes in your lifestyle, you can make a positive difference to your health and how you feel. We are dedicated to supporting you and your health goals.
Our Health Coaches are clinical professionals that include registered dietitians, certified health coaches, and certified diabetes educators. They provide positive support and guidance through one-on-one sessions to help you make healthy lifestyle changes. Some of the things that we can help you with include:
- Learning how to eat in a healthy way and make changes to your diet to manage your medical condition(s)
- Increasing your daily physical activity based on your fitness level and abilities
- Managing stress in a healthy way
- Ensuring that you’re taking your medications in the right way
- Improving the quality of your sleep
- Connecting you to relevant community resources
- Providing you with tools and support to achieve a healthy weight
- Coordinating care with your medical team to make sure that you get all of your needed tests and services
If you have one or more of the following conditions, let us support you
Our health coach identifies patients with the following conditions and engages them to see if they need extra help. If you suffer from one or more of the following chronic conditions, let us support you:
Prediabetes or Diabetes
Uncontrolled diabetes can cause a range of other health issues. Learn how diet impacts your diabetes, and the areas of your health to focus on. Learn more about managing diabetes.
Asthma comes in many forms and levels of severity. Learn to avoid allergens and manage your asthma symptoms so you can get back to your life. Learn more about managing asthma symptoms.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (or COPD) can make it hard to breathe. We support members by showing them techniques so they can breathe easy. Learn more about managing COPD.
Congestive Heart Failure
Heart failure is when your heart cannot pump blood. Heart failure is a serious condition, but making small changes in your diet and lifestyle can help you avoid a medical emergency. Learn more about congestive heart failure.